With reference to the adopted decision of the General Assembly of Shareholders of MONBAT Plc, held on 30.06.2014, for distribution of dividends, the Board of Directors of the company, on its session, held on 30.07.2014, approved the following conditions for payments of the dividend based on the established overall amount of BGN 8 970 000:
- Gross amount of the dividend per one share – BGN 0,23;
- Net amount of the dividend per one share – BGN 0,2185 for shareholders – physical persons;
- Commercial bank, chosen to pay the dividends – Unicredit Bulbank AD;
- Method of payment of the dividend: To the shareholders, whose securities accounts are under Register A of the Central Depository /personal accounts/, the dividends will be paid through the branches of Unicredit Bulbank AD. To the shareholders, whose securities accounts are under Register B of the Central Depository /clients’ sub-accounts with the investment intermediary/, the dividends will be paid through the respective investment intermediary with the cooperation of Central Depository.
- Initial date for payment of the dividend – 01.09.2014; 6. Final date for payment of the dividend – 01.12.2014; 7. After expiration of the final date for payment of the dividend, within the 5-year period of prescription, all shareholders who/which had not receives their dividends for the year 2013 will have the right to receive their dividends from the company or through bank remittance after an explicit request, addressed to the company at its address of administration – 32A Cherni Vrah Blvd., floor 4, 1407 Sofia or to fax: +359 2 9882413. Dividends which have not been received and have not been asked for after expiration of the 5-year period of prescription shall be taken in the company’s Reserve Fund.
contact for investors
Investor Relations Director
tel. +359 2 988 2413