Leading European manufacturer of lead-acid batteries for various applications such as starter batteries for cars, trucks and commercial vehicles, telecommunications, industrial, armypower, locomotive and leisure. Productions facilities of the company are based in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Italy through which it also produces lead and lead alloys through its recycling subsidiaries.
In order to support the extension of its business activities, the company offers an exciting opportunity for a
BUSINESS REPORTING SPECIALIST
part of Financial team, based in Montana, Ref. # MBA-M-1905
The Reporting Specialist serves a supporting function and is responsible for business reporting of the business unit - preparing reports, calculation of production costs and variances
- Closely involved in the budget preparation process;
- Control the day-to-day reporting of the Production Department and advise if discrepancies are identified;
- Perform timely and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting;
- Produce ad hoc reports;
- Participation in management and group reporting activities.
For success on the job you will need:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or other related field;
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken;
- MS Office with advanced Excel skills; Experience with ERP will be considered as an advantage;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of finance or accounting;
- Responsible and well organized individual;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Open and honest personality, team player.
The Company recognizes and appreciates the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It provides good development opportunities, competitive remuneration package.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Personal data will be kept as per legal requirements.