With regard to the regular session of the General Assembly of the Shareholders of MONBAT AD, held on 28.06.2019, we would like to announce the following important resolutions approved by the shareholders, namely:
1. The General Assembly of Shareholders approved the individual and consolidated Annual Reports of the Board of Directors on the company’s activities for the year 2018, the audited individual and consolidated annual Financial Statements of the company for the year 2018 and the Reports of the certified auditor, the Annual Report on the activities of the Investor Relations Director of MONBAT AD for the year 2018 and the Report on the activities of the audit committee for the year 2018.
2. The General Assembly of Shareholders approved a decision The company’s profit after taxes, generated during the year 2018 in the amount of BGN 4 000 000 to be distributed to the shareholders as dividend and the rest in the amount of BGN 5 901 320,07 to be assigned to the non-distributed profit from past years fund. Entitled to receive dividend shall be persons who were entered as holders of dividend rights in the Central Depository’s registers on the 14th day following the date of the General Assembly. The General Assembly of Shareholders authorizes the Board of Directors of the company to undertake all necessary legal and factual activities related to the dividend payment to the shareholders, including selection of a commercial bank, initial and final term for payment of the dividend.
3. The General Assembly of Shareholders released from responsibility the members of the Board of Directors for their activities during 2018.
4. The General Assembly of Shareholders re-elected the audit committee with the following members: Georgi Stoianov Trenchev and Anelia Petkova Angelova - Tumbeva and Yordan Karabinov
5. The General Assembly of Shareholders approved a decision for election of a certified auditor for the year 2019 in accordance with the proposal of the audit committee, namely specialized audit company Ernst & Young Audit OOD
6. The General Assembly of Shareholders authorized the Board of Directors of the Company to set additional remuneration for 2018 to the members of the Board of Directors of MONBAT AD in the total amount of up to BGN 500 000, as well as to distribute the additional remunerations among the members of the Board within the range of the voted amount.
7. The General Meeting of Shareholders adopted a decision to extend the mandate for a new five-year term to all members of the Board of Directors : Atanas Bobokov, Plamen Bobokov, Stoyan Stalev, Alexander Chaushev, Nikolay Trenchev, Evelina Slavcheva, Florian Huth, Peter Bozadzhiev and Yordan Karabinov.
contact for investors
Investor Relations Director
tel. +359 2 988 2413