Monbat is a leading European manufacturer of lead-acid batteries for various applications such as starter batteries for cars, trucks and commercial vehicles, telecommunications, industrial, army power, locomotive and leisure. Productions facilities of the company are based in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Italy through which it also produces lead and lead alloys through its recycling subsidiaries.
In order to support the extension of its business activities, the company offers an exciting opportunity for a
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGER
part of Human Capital team, based in Montana,
Ref. # HC-M-1901
SCOPE OF WORK
Will oversee, manage and provide strategies related to the transformations in the company;
Will introduce and apply group policies.
- Lead the implementation of group policies and programs, deployment of HR practices;
- Support & guidance to all levels of management in the areas of policy interpretation, employee relations, performance management and employee engagement;
- Implement change initiatives and develop short-and long-term Human Resources strategies in order to reach the operational goal;
- Manage the human resources function which includes the areas of compensation, payroll, talent development, employee relations, talent acquisition;
- Ensure implementation of the core Human Resources processes such as recruiting, onboarding, performance assessment and people development;
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and control of the HR budgets and forecasts – remuneration, training, recruitment, health and safety;
- Organize initiatives, concerning increasing employee morale and commitment to the company.
Requirements for the applicant:
- University Degree in HR Management, Economics, Psychology or related;
- Professional attitude, solid organizational and planning skills;
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills;
- Talent to influence people, keep the employees motivated and encourage their potential development;
- Knowledge of Human Resources best practice approaches and the evidence behind them;
- Works as a team member and acts with respect and integrity;
- Ability to drive ideas forward;
- Ability to multitask and to work under pressure;
- Excellent French and English;
- MS Office, SAP.
- 5 + years;
- Background in international environment (essential advantage).
The Company recognizes and appreciates the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It provides good development opportunities, competitive remuneration package and flexible working time.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Personal data will be kept as per legal requirements.