The Board of Directors has adopted an information disclosure policy in compliance with legal requirements and the company's by-laws. In compliance with the adopted policy, the corporate board has created and supports an information disclosure system.
- The information disclosure system guarantees equal access to information to the addressees' (shareholders, stakeholders and the investment community) and does not allow for any abuse of insider information.
- Insider information is disclosed in the statutory forms, order and terms through selected media agencies.
- The Company benefits from a single electronic disclosure point, thereby conveying information in uncorrected form to the public, the FSC and the regulated securities’ market.
- Information in uncorrected form and in the same volume is published on the website of the company.
- Thus, the executive management of the company guarantees that the information disclosure system provides comprehensive, timely, true and coherent information that allows for objective and well-informed decision-making and assessment.